Last night we celebrated Halloween with our kiddos. It was a good time! They love Halloween. We put a lot of time & effort into throwing things together so we were all stoked when it wasn't a failure. We did normal party stuff like minute to win it games, a treasure hunt, scary stories, pinatas & cupcake decorating. Bailey & I unintentionally/intentionally scared a lot of kids with our costumes & I found a new love for Halloween. Now here are a lot of pictures of me making terrifying faces (thank goodness I have a lot of practice from all my time on the metro) & some of the cute kids.
$teven's costume was my favorite. Actually I just love everything he does. He is absolutely hilarious.
We put up a lot of decorations but unfortunately I only got pictures of a few things.
Earlier in the week I showed Maya what I was going to be for Halloween & she decided to change her costume so we would match. She is so dang cute.
& last but not least here's a song from the album that I play on repeat every Halloween.












No comments:
Post a Comment