Woah. I have a lot to write about. The last couple weeks have been unbelievably eventful. In an effort to maintain sanity I'm going to break this big excursion of mine into locations. I'll start with St. Petes.
We took a sleeper train to St. Petes & as always it was a delight. When we got there we went & got sconed at our usual 24 hour cafe. There were a lot of people dressed up as zombies (seeing as it was the morning after Halloween) & strange things were happening there.I save those kind of things for my journal.
Sometimes people tell Bailey & I that we look alike & we think they are crazy. Then I see pictures like this & I kind of sort of understand.
After breakfast we started exploring the city. The morning was even more beautiful than the one we had enjoyed there just weeks before. We revisited some of our favorite areas & popped into Starbucks every few hours to seek refuge from the cold.
Always pretty.
When we wandered around Winter Palace I suggested to Bailey that we do headstands. She accepted & it was hilariously awesome. I just taught her how to do them a couple weeks ago. She was a trooper for giving it a shot & eventually nailed it! I love this series of photos too much.
One new thing that we did was explore Peter & Paul Fortress. It was beautiful but I started to turn into an ice monster because I was so cold. I was made for sunny days.This is how I usually look.
I just don't understand.
We revisited The Hermitage & played the funniest game with these portraits.
That evening we hopped onto a ferry. Which was more like a semi ghetto cruise ship & began our journey.




















No comments:
Post a Comment