Alright now for Thailand... I'll start by telling you that this country is beyond beautiful. I am blown away by how green & lovely everything is here. The food is unreal (everything is fresh), the people are SO kind & the culture is lovely. I am happy here.
We decided that as soon as we got to Thailand we were going to check out Chiang Mai. We traveled for over forty hours straight and surprisingly it wasn't all that painful. When we arrived in Chaing Mai we instantly started playing. We did a lot of stuff during our time there. Here are just a few things...
We went to the Tiger Kingdom.
Ate tons of delicious food & smoothies.
Got multiple massages. Some were a very interesting experiences.
Wandered all around the city.
I held a spider.
Went to a little night market.
Got a fish pedicure. Nothing tickles more.
Went to some temples.
Wen't shopping at the night bizaar & ate fresh cheap food. The cutest old man made me my favorite (massaman) curry.
We made friends with Kris from Germany & all went zip lining. We also had the honor of wearing funny hair nets.
Hung out a little waterfall.
Made friends with a group of Canadians who invited us to a Thai fight. We saw six years old fighting & many other things.
We also rode elephants which was by far my favorite thing. So it deserves a post of its own. More to come.. Overall Chiang Mai was a total success!






























No comments:
Post a Comment