Woah. Its been forever. Over four months to be exact and now I'm in Thailand!!! I don't feel right skipping the last four months & simply documenting my adventures here in The Land of Smiles. So I'm going to do a really brief backtrack on the beautiful year I've had so far.
January was a good one. I moved in to the cutest little house in Salt Lake with three of my best friends. Nothing but good times came our way. I miss it already. Not to mentioned I lived .5 miles from the best street tacos in town.
I spent some time in St. George.
I got beat up by some kids.
I went hiking.
I did a lot of snuggling.
I became an even bigger bro.
I hung out with my family.
I went to Park City a lot.
Last but not least I dressed up as Posh Spice for Ryan's killer birthday party in Wendover. Yes I super glued those string to my legs.














No comments:
Post a Comment