Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Life At Hogwarts.

We arrived in Phichit just over a week ago. It has been blissful. The school is beautiful and was created in the image of Hogwarts. Although I must admit that it can get rather spooky at night. My room is big & awesome. They have spoiled us rotten since we've been here. Showed us all the best places to go & taken us to get the greatest food. Their hospitality towards us has been unreal.

This is a photo of my room. 
This is my worst nightmare. Aka a bug that we found in our kitchen. 
This is us in the Garden House pool. I think I will be spending half of my time here. 
This is something that I haven't missed about Asia. 
This is a glimpse at the cute kids. I may already have favorites. Atom being one of them. Just look at that smile. 
This is a happy  picture of me & my best friends. 
This is my heat rash. 
This is what we look like every day. Constant bike gang. 
This is what we ate when we went out on Friday. Hot Pot or bust. 
ท้ายที่สุด

No comments:

Post a Comment