I feel like posting an incredibly long and incredibly pointless post, but that's nothing new. So be forewarned this is going to be far from organized or enthralling. Mostly I just want to post some of my pictures from Instagram.
I will start by saying that my future husband & I will sing with each other every night and will one day make chemistry enhanced music together. (Regardless of our lack of talent).
Speaking of future husbands look at this mamma's boy. He took his mom as his date to a celebrity event, can you say darling?
Also, he is in love with his dog George. Which rocks my world.
Oh gosh. The other day I was having a major breakdown & crying a river. Don't worry my dog came up next to me & started crying! I'm not even kidding there were literal tears coming out of his eyes and he was whimpering. My heart melted.
Hey guess what else? I got a new phone. I downgraded. Ever since I saw the incredible power of Siri I have this unrealistic fear that robots are taking over the world so I decided that I need to not give into my urge to become obsessed with electronics. This phone is simple. I'm talking the most basic of flips, seventh grade status. I LOVE IT.
So this video produced some water works. No I don't have a missionary. I think it's the song. It tugs at my heart strings every time, especially when it plays in Crazy Stupid Love. Feel the love!
Two Years from Hailey Haugen on Vimeo.
Want to know something INSANE? Only three more weeks until the end of the semester then I am home for almost a month!? I can't even believe that one semester has already passed. It blows my mind. I'm almost half way done with my freshman year. Then it's back to STG for the summer, I'm already craving the warmth.
Last but not least my most recent Instagram photos & captions.
![]() |
| This is why I love my school. #outdoorrecreation |
![]() |
| I met Tom Riddle at Velour tonight, so that was all sorts of crazy. |
![]() |
| I looked out the window & what did I see. |
![]() |
| This is everyday. #library |
![]() |
| Thee apartment's latest decor. |
![]() |
| I walked into this room in the public library & was greeted by a gypsy. |
![]() |
| This is my life lately. |
![]() |
| Jess just whipped this out like it's nobody's business. Seven days till thanksgiving! Get excited. |













No comments:
Post a Comment