I would recommend skipping over this post. Especially if you follow my twitter because this is nothing but some of my recent tweets. I am not posting these for the public eye to see but for me so that I can have them as a sort of reminder when I print out my blog. Here goes nothing.
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
I bet not many of you can say that in the last hour you watched shirtless, bearded men plunge into cold water & ate a thanksgiving feast.
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
Feeling like a classic college student, eating my oven baked pizza & watching That 70's Show. #thesimplelife
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
People are so predictable & Coldplay is underrated.
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
I love that Lightspeed Champion is on a Crayola commercial.
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
"If you want to pretend like you are a drunk we have some Martinelli's in the fridge."- @camilletrappett
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
I kid you not Ryan Gosling's look a like is purchasing coffee right in front of me. #bestdayever
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
I need a fake ID stat. #upcomingconcerts
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
When did your heart go missing?
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
Articles we are reading in English "Why Chinese mothers are superior." & "Virginity doesn't exist." #enthralling
Jacoy13Alexa Leydsman
Everytime I'm feeling down I remember that The Shins are back together and producing a new album. #thenismile
No comments:
Post a Comment