This week has been one full of drastic ups and downs. I'm on a emotional roller coaster y'all. Halloween was a serious up. That party was awfully crazy I wish we'd taped it. Let's be honest I was on cloud nine. Oh but don't worry I didn't actually wear the MASS bow pictured below in my hair. After Monday though I acted much like your typical teenage girl. I've wallowed in bed more than I should [even if that meant missing class]. Maybe it's the frigid weather, maybe it's my loss of hope or maybe I'm just a hormonal monster. Either way I've spent too much time eating food out of pans and wearing over sized t-shirts. The sad thing is I don't see myself knocking out of it anytime soon.
HOLY FETCH. Guess what? On Monday when life wasn't hating me, I found out that Ryan Gosling is the singer of one of the bands I have religiously listened to.How I didn't already know this is beyond me but you can only imagine what that did for my love. Yup, it tripled it. This has been my anthem the last couple of days.



I love your costumes, I love you guys, I hate that life is being mean to you, thats seriously so rude. If you want it to be nicer you can come home for a weekend and I'll make it worth your while. Aaand last but not least Ryan Gosling is an angel so him being a singer is definitely the best news of the day. One thing I just found out is that a couple of my friends who make short movies are determined to get him to be in one of them so maybe since you're such a true fan you could be in the movie too. You know since it's going to happen and all. Wow this comment just got really long, I probably should have just called you instead but who doesn't love getting a comment every now and then? I love you and secretly hope that you have to spend Thanksgiving with me and my family
ReplyDelete