Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love Me Long Time.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought that I would do a little thankful spill because I am an enormously blessed human. So many things in my life are worth being thankful for but lately I can't help but focus on my unbelievable gratitude for my family. The last three months have easily been the hardest months of my life. I'm a baby, feel sorry for me. Moving away, dealing with change & mostly just trying to figure myself out hasn't been exactly what I signed up for. Yet through it all my family, especially my mom, have been what has kept me going. It's funny how time changes everything and it's even funnier the transformations that people can make in such a short period of time. In the end everyone turns out to be what they swore they would never become. Nothing is more comforting to me then being able to cry to my mom and have her help me through what I feel like is the end of the world. I am overwhelmed with the fact that I will be able to be with my family FOREVER and that they love me no matter how many foolish things I do.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this. You really do have an awesome mom! Freak, I'm grateful for your mom. haha Good thing you're going to be lots like her hu?

    ReplyDelete