Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Optimist Died Inside Of Me.

I need to start blogging more because I get seriously overwhelmed when I go to do so. I've done all sorts of pleasant things lately and faced things that I never thought I would have to deal with. I decided November was a month from hell but as I type this I see nothing but a bright future. In the last few weeks..

I put up Christmas decorations in our apartment. Tis the season!
I went cuckoo at The Kooks. They were lovely, the crowd was phenomenal and the dancing was overly enjoyable. It was a night to remember and I established a new love for their latest album. Success. 

I found some neat graffiti on my daily stroll.

I learned that regardless if you think the world of someone, they may not be as awesome as you thought they were. Relationships are messy & people's feelings get hurt. It's not always wise to give people the benefit of the doubt. 

I went to St. George & spent quality time with my friends and family. Thanksgiving was great. I got to be a classic American and watch football with my pa, play with my puppy,have a superb time running in heaven sent weather and hang out with my favorite people.

I attended an Indian dance ceremony & had the honor to dance along.

Fall's gift to me. A freakishly large leaf.

I saw Twilight with my old pal Reggie. Tears formed in my eyes twice. Once when Iron & Wine played during the wedding and another time when the wolves were talking, those were tears of laughter.

I went to Cowboys & Indies and had the time of my life. I seriously don't know if I will ever be able to see Eye Lips Eyes at a non dancing venue ever again. Also I made friends with the lead singer of a band I like a whole lot called Timber! Its no big deal really we are even facebook friends and all that jazz.
  That's all for now. It is better to look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment