OH HEY. It's me Alexa and right now I feel like I could spew a rainbow because I am so thrilled. Why you might ask? Well lets see..
- I am half way done with my finals & I got a 100% on my math final (which I put off studying for until last night). A seriously poor decision.
-I went to the worlds most dashing art museum on Saturday and later rode a giant moose.
-My bangs are finally sorta kinda starting to swoop to the side. It's heaven.
-On Friday I survived being sandwiched by two cars on the freeway. Jessica's car on the other hand wasn't so lucky, nor was my neck.
-In less than four days my feet will be sinking into STG soil.
-I'm obsessed with French again & am most likely going to enroll in a class next semester. C'est jolie
-I walked into my apartment the other day & was greeted by a brand new flat screen & Xbox. I started hyperventilating. It's fine really.
-Last but not least I have been laughing at everything lately, to the point where it's almost painful. The picture below produced an enormous amount of laughter. (Props to Jess for discovering Severus Franklin)



No comments:
Post a Comment