Word on the street is it can be therapeutic to express yourself through writing. Seeing as I am an emotional volcano I fear the outcome of this post. Yet I will do my best to stay classy. Class: A superior type; especially, exhibiting admirable personal qualities. This "type" is one that I have noticed to be slipping from our world today. A lack of or complete absence of class has caused me to pose the question "Where'd all the good people go?"
Over the last week particularly I have been astonished and unimpressed by peoples actions. Disappointed would be an understatement and broken hearted sounds too kind. It's all too difficult, sappy and personal to explain but more then anything I feel concern for all those who are now experiencing, as well as those who are unaware or have yet to see how cruel circumstances really can be. I'm fortunate enough to be sheltered from so much chaos but in the last few months I have seen more hurt from death, confusion from drugs, hopelessness from crumbling marriages and heartbreak from deceivers then I have in my whole life combined. Why? Is a word that has plagued my mind during all this nonsense and I know I won't find the answer for a long time. In the meantime I just keep telling myself chin up buttercup and reading these two talks.
In other news. Everyone is getting married and It makes me realize how much I have left to do with my life before I decide to tie the knot.[Although right now I'm deeply considering joining a convent.] Maddi & I have already starting constructing plans for our big adventures & I'm pumped. Trust me when all your peers starting posting about pap smears and birth control on their blogs you will start freaking out too. Also, St. George is beautiful and the fact that I can't see my breath is stellar. Enjoy a few pictures and this song.
 |
| Bombarded by dancing singing men #Ilovecollege |
 |
| Calling myself a pyro would be an understatement. #bonfire |
 |
| Yes, I'm wearing my tevas, shorts & a tank top in the middle of December. #stglovin |
 |
| It's such a perfect day. #afternoonrun |
Hooray for our adventures! We will see the world together and we will love it. And I can hardly wait. Hip hip HOOOOOOORAY!
ReplyDelete