I'm writing this post because my nails are wet & they have to dry before I can go to sleep. Soooo here goes nothing
I got a pass to the Orem Fitness Center & I'm convinced that Utah Valley's finest congregate there. I can't even work out because I'm so distracted by all the odd ducks that are prancing around.
I finally got around to making a tin can telephone and I was stoked about it. How ghetto is the heart frame. We were cracking ourselves up.
I had a dream my little sister died last night. I woke up sick and Bailey said I was yelling in my sleep. It changed me.
OMG guys speaking of feeling sick last weekend I wasn't feeling so hot & I threw up all over my friends bed. It was probably the most awful thing that has ever happened to me. I swore I would never show my face again. But on the plus side he was a total sweetheart about it. Held my hair, slept on the floor with me and all that jazz.
So like always I've been kicking it outside. Hiking n stuff. Today I wen't to this water slide thing. It was a good time. Except it took me like an hour to go down it because I'm a pansy. In my defense I'm posting this picture of me standing at the top so you can see that it is decent sized.
I really like sad music lately. It makes me happy. I'm not emo I promise.
I ate a flipping cheeseburger today. I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've had a burger in at least eight months and it was delicious. [Wow i'm posting about cheeseburgers..] But I mean while I'm talking about my poor eating habits I might as well tell you that I love Alberto's and go there by myself with no shame.
This one day I went to the Parade of Homes, Cabellas & an unreal garden. Lets just say I was a happy girl.
City creek & Cheesecake factory.
Carnivals make me giddy. Strawberry days was no exception.
Lastly, I think Pandora caters music depending on the time of day and I love that.










That house is so dreamy and so is that waterfall! Where did you get your swimsuit?
ReplyDeleteI know right? The top is from H&M & the bottom is from Urban Outfitters
Deletejust doing the regular catch up on maddi's friend blog time at the end of my work day hahaha and you got a pass to the orem fitness center! true story: i worked there for all of two months my sophomore year at UVU because i wanted to be an aerobics instructor and i thought that would be a good in. as you can guess, it wasn't. it was weird. you're looking like a dream and i'm happy you are enjoying a dreamy provo summer!
ReplyDelete