Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hey!! Mus Be Da Money!

Random posts are my favorite. So random is what you get.

The Fathers Day bandwagon is one that I am willing to jump onto because my dad rocks. He is the wisest man I have ever known and I love him with all my heart. I hope he doesn't find out that I posted this video because he will kill me. (Really though I'm the one playing the fool) He is so rad. Don't believe me? Skip to 2:15.

I'm a giggling monster. I can't stop.

Everyone needs a good horse mask.
I had Whitney Houston's hit stuck in my head for about three days and guess what? I wasn't even mad about it.

This is me creeping on some Zoobies.. as we speak.
Seven Peaks & hiking is what I do lately.
Look at this soap. That is real life little soap boots. How cute is Jenna for buying those for me?
I don't hate mushrooms anymore. I actually really love them.

Late Friday night while expressing how badly I want a baby for a short period of time, we came up with a new business idea. Rent a baby. I think it has real potential.

I hiked Mt. Timpanogos with Bekah & it was absolutely breathtaking. We took a couple of pictures but I can't even handle how lurpy I look in them. It's not the good kind of lurpy either it's the awkard animal type. Like for real look at this first picture. What is that?
I went to the zoo again & ate another massive snow cone from the best shack in the world. 

This is my favorite hand hold.
You can't help but get funky to this song.

It's exactly one month from my birthday.

I found this picture from finals week & I can feel the pain when I look at it. I'm scared of summer ending. Also, look at how many wrinkles are in my forehead. I think I counted eight. 
I miss this girl so much but she manages to be there for me even when she is thousands of miles away. 
The end. 

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are gorgeous. I highly enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete