Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Salad Days.

Here we are in the final countdown. Only thirteen days until I touch down in the promise land. This whole experience has gone by so fast! I can't believe its already time for me to get out of here. It's been awesome. These last few weeks have been pretty great for the most part. Here are a few of the many things that have taken place..
We celebrated Thanksgiving & it was actually a total feat! I was so impressed with us for making things happen.
Hung out with my students (as always). They are the cutest & such a good time.
I went to a circus. It was very weird & sexual & there were like twenty Lord Voldemorts in the show. BUT there were pony rides & dancing bears!
I've been checking out some of the rad street art this city has to offer.
It finally snowed nice & good in Moscow. It's pretty & I actually love it.
Went to the market again & went souvenir crazy.
Spent lots of time playing with my favorite little guy. I can't even tell you how many sword fights I've been in this last week.
Oh & look at this discomforting picture he drew in school. When I asked him what it was all he told me was that is was Russia & America. So that's something.
Was decent at regularly facetiming my cute parents. I don't know why I always look surprised when I screenshot things. I should know its coming & prepare but it gets me every time. 
Bailey proved to me multiple times that she is true friend. The first time was when I told her that she couldn't hang out with me unless she wore the sweater her host dad gave her. Guess what? She did just that.
The next time was when she agreed to go to the museum of modern art with me. There are few things I love more than modern art but isn't exactly Bailey's thing. She came with me but sadly it was closed so we just played around the in the courtyard.



No comments:

Post a Comment