Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

ONCE IS BETTER THAN A LIFETIME.

I blog SO much lately. I'm aware. But I am seriously so happy these days and I want to remember my good times. I'm in California right now. Waiting to go to the beach. It's wonderful.

So guess what? 
I SAW BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB LAST NIGHT!! I almost don't even want to attempt to blog about it because words cannot explain how great it really was. Hands down the funnest concert I have ever been to in my life. I lost my mind. Honestly it was too good to be true & way better than I was expecting. They even played all of my favorites. Everything was perfect & so was Lucy Rose. She is darling & I just want to be her. They were so chill that at the end of the concert they told everyone to come say hi. How cool are they? I made some new friends, danced myself silly & embraced some of the best music I've ever heard. My life is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment