Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sundance Film Festival Is Cool.

It was a few weeks ago when my new twin Erin & I made our way up to Park City to attend Sundance Film Festival.
-I was in shock at how cute Park City was. Yes, it was my first time going. Gasp. I know, I know. I'm hooked now don't worry.
- Erin & I underestimated how enthralled we would become with all the beautiful art & spent hours analyzing it all.
-My feet have never been so cold in my life. We couldn't even walk back down main because it was so painful.
-There were some neat people. Especially this friendly, bearded gentleman with unreal talent on the piano.
-I can't even accurately describe what our film was about. Bizarre.
- I had macaroni grill for the first time. Soo good.
-I saw Stanley Tucci. For those of you who don't know who that is refer to the picture below. Embarrassingly enough & despite all my plans to play it cool, I was completely star struck & screamed like a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment