There are a few irrelevant things that I want to remember about the last few weeks. Many that wont make any sense to the two of you that read this but bare with me.
-Honest to blog (Oh gosh I have always wanted to say that since I saw Juno) all I want to do is climb. I purchased a fine pair of climbing shoes & just want to spend every day at The Quarry.
-I pierced one of my ears again. It was rather impulsive.
- I know that everyone will be quick to correct me on this & I know I am wrong but I have come to lose my belief in romantic love. I don't know if it's due to the fact that I just had a tragic relationship ending or if I'm just being one of those lame pessimists. I just think people often confuse affection with flattery and "true love" with caring. I know I have. I believe in love but I think that mutual romantic love is rare these days. I hope that some day my ideology changes.
-I dressed up like Princess Leia so that Jess would watch Star Wars with me.
- I've been burning incense a lot. Mostly because they give me a headache and remind me of summer, which allows me to fall asleep.
-Deciding to take two weeks off of school was probably one of the poorest decisions I have ever made. But starting a new job where I go to lunch with my colleagues, dress myself in fancy clothes & get paid like a champ is probably one of the best.
-I think I'm addicted to concerts & eating out. There is just so much good to be had in these parts.
-I've been really grateful for Miss Bailey Sargent lately.
-I refuse to go see The Vow for awhile because I'm not emotionally stable enough.
-I've decided that Happy Valley really can be a happy and have made the decision to stay here for the summer. I'm going to be attending summer school as well which is something I NEVER thought I would do. But hey a few art & rock climbing courses doesn't seem all that bad.
-It's snowing & I just want to wear shorts.
-Last but not least I'm really excited this girl is playing with Bombay Bicycle Club.







No comments:
Post a Comment