Beijing was the coolest. I can't even dream of documenting the blissful week spent there but here are a few of the places that I found to be dreamy.
-The Forbidden City.
Everyone rubs these little knob things because supposedly its good luck. Well Stevie told us that the higher the knob the better the luck. So naturally Jenna & I began to build a human tower. It didn't go quite as well as planned. Stevie's laughter & countless weird looks from those around us quickly disclosed the fact that the joke was on us. Suckers right?
We stumbled upon a patch of wet cement & decided to leave our mark at The Forbidden City.
-Summer Palace.
Home of the worlds stickiest corn.
The situation in which I snapped this photo was actually stranger than this picture might appear. So let your mind get creative.
These grannies had so much steeze.
-The Birds Nest, Water Cube & other Olympic stuff.
Is this considered a photo bomb?
-Lama Temple
Again, watching the people worship was very neat.
This sandalwood statue was the biggest one [carved from a single tree] in the world. So that's pretty neat.
The architecture in China is exceptional but there was something about The Lama Temple that I especially liked. It was definitely my favorite.
I had to sneak this picture because you aren't supposed to take photos but this is the ceiling in one of the worship rooms. Hopefully this helps give an idea of how beautiful it really was.
-Temple Of Heaven
This place is MASSIVE & far too overwhelming to conquer. As a result we decided to lay in the grass [They had grass!!! We were so excited.] & relax in the beautiful forest.
Ribbon twirling was just one of the many activities going on throughout the grounds.
This is all that old men in China do.
This guy just decided to hop into one of my photos like it ain't no thing.
This guy on the other hand was the best. He spoiled Stevie's hiding spot & had the most contagious laugh. We loved him!
Till next time!



































No comments:
Post a Comment