Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tunes On Tunes On Tunes.

Here are a few songs that have really been tickling my fancy lately. Some old, some new. Either way enjoy!
1. World On Fire- The Royal Concept
2. I Could've Been Your Girl-She & Him 
3. San Fransico- Foxgyen
4. 3AM-Kate Nash
5. Safe & Sound- Capital Cities
6. Hold On- Sons Of the East
7. The Gold Lining- Broke For Free
8. Ghosts- Laura Marling 
9. Follow The Sun- Xavier Rudd
10. Could It Be Another Change? -The Samples
11. House Of Gold- Twenty One Pilots
12. Postcards from Hell- The Wood Brothers
13. San Francisco- The Mowgli's
14. When I Go- Slow Club
15. Yo Mama- Peggy Sue
16. East River- Jeffry Lewis
17. Fall Into Place- Apartment
18. Lightning Bolt- Jake Bugg
19. Diane Young- Vampire Weekend
20. Put a Penny In the Slot- Fionn Regan 


Also, they announced the line up for this years & it is absolutely delicious. I can hardly wait. Especially for Belle & Sebastian/Blitzen Trapper the day after my birthday! What a dream come true. Later Days! 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I was just downloading some new songs.. you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete