Once upon two weeks ago I went to the beloved Xi'an. Sure I was stoked to go but I was very surprised by how much I truly adored that place. Here are some of the reasons I loved it so much.
- Our plane ride there was a little sketchy but super convenient & awesome. It was only a two hour flight & they fed us dinner. Then I had a lot of fun writing haiku's about how delicious the fish balls were.
- Our hostel was so nice. I couldn't believe that they had an actual overhead shower & served delicious western food.
-The Bell Tower & being photo bombed by a bus.
-THE TERRACOTTA WARRIORS. Yeah sure, I was excited to see them but it wasn't until we were there that I was able to appreciate how rad they really are. Seeing them in real life & being able to view the detail of each one of them was super amazing.
-BREAD.
-The shopping was splendid. Dare I say some of the best I've done since being in China.
-This man.
- This MASSIVE video screen on the ceiling of a shopping mall.
-Randomly deciding to jump into "Asia's Largest Water Show" & inviting a bunch of other people to do the same.
-Uncomfortable advertisements.
-Going to Muslim Quarters & The Great Mosque. There was an undeniable peace there & being there for the call to prayer was a really cool experience.
& that's a wrap!
































No comments:
Post a Comment