Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Fellow Music Lovers.

Since coming to China my itunes has had the sweetest of makeovers. Mostly because they don't have blocks on what you can & cannot download but either way I've been rolling in the good tunes..

The artist of the week would have to be Abigail Washburn & The Shanghai Restoration Project. They are delicious! I attribute 50% of my appreciation for them on the fact that I'm in love with all things Chinese. I dig that I can understand some of it. You should probably download some of their stuff for free here. Really you should just become best friends with NoiseTrade in general because it will change your life. 

I gave in & got spotify premium! Normal spotify doesn't work over here & I was having withdrawals. So here are a couple playlists I've made throughout the months. 

A Day On A Train

Lastly someone come to Pickathon with me in August!?

Happy listening! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm super happy you made some new playlists because I was in need of a new mix or two! Sadly I'll still be in Jackson during Pickathon or else I would be all over that. I hope you can go so I can maybe see a small glimpse of it! PS - I'm in love with your China posts and those adorable children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find all of your music? I want to go to pickathon more than life itself.

    ReplyDelete